Someone very wise once said of life, "all you need is love but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." So true. With this in mind, check out today's deal from Great British Tours:
• Just £15 (a £30 value) will get you one place on the decidedly delicious Chocolate Tour of London.
• Know someone with an equally sweet tooth? For £30 (a £60 value) two people can enjoy the experience.
• Starting at the Algerian Coffee Store on Old Compton Street, you will embark on a journey that takes in some of the capital's hottest chocolate spots.
• Visit Paul A Young and marvel at his collection of unique artisan truffles, then stop by Prestat—who hold a 'Purveyors of Chocolates' Royal Warrant—then onwards to Fortnum & Mason, Charbonnel et Walker, and Ladurée to name a few.
• All that will certainly make you hungry, so seven chocolate tastings are included along the way.
• The tour lasts for approximately 2½ hours and departs on Tuesday to Sunday at 12 p.m. and 3 p.m.
We're sure you're going to adore today's deals -- there you go, that's love and chocolate in one fell swoop.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 7 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »