You know the feeling. It's 7 p.m. on a Sunday and you've already begun the countdown to the start of the working week. Banish those blues and make it all more bearable with this offer from Criterion Restaurant
• For £30, ease the pain with a steak and lobster meal, complete with craft beer.
• Bring along a fellow comrade for £60.
• You'll enjoy a welcome drink on arrival before sitting down to a juicy 180g rib-eye steak and lobster meal along with your choice of two locally sourced beers from their microbrewery menu.
• Valid every Monday from March 3 to June 1, 2014.
• You couldn't ask for a more luxurious setting -- the interior twinkles with marble and gold and the gilded ceiling is truly something to marvel at.
• What's more, the restaurant is located in the heart of Piccadilly.
• Steeped in history, the restaurant is said to be where Arthur Conan Doyle imagined the first meeting between Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson, and where the Suffragettes gathered.
• More recently, it was featured in The Dark Knight and Downton Abbey.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 1 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »