Welcome to a deal crafted with such exquisite authenticity it makes Madame Tussauds look like a collection of expensive candles. The inimitable Yazu Sushi is breaking the mould in Japanese delicacy:
• For £20 (up to a £48 value, for up to 58% off) two people will enjoy ten sushi dishes of any colour to share with a Japanese beer, a glass of wine, a glass of hot or cold sake, or a green tea.
• Or, for £40 (up to a £96 value, for up to 58% off), four people will enjoy 20 sushi dishes to share with a drink each.
• The snug Mayfair eatery can be found amidst the bustling revelry of Shepherd Market, and inside you'll find experienced owner Chef Gana San practising his art with freshly prepared ingredients, creating sushi dishes he's been perfecting for 15 years.
• These include the futo maki, a seaweed wrap with three flavours inside, and hotategai nigiri, scallops served on a bed of rice.
• Maximum seating time of one hour.
We think you'll find that this offer bears an uncanny resemblance to an irresistible deal.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 19 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Ten Sushi Dishes to Share Between Two with a Beer, Wine, or Sake Each (£20) or 20 Dishes Between Four with a Beer, Wine, or Sake Each (£40)
- from £20
up to 58%