That stretch between lunch and dinner -- we could just wait it out, but where's the fun in that? Make the afternoon far more exciting with this offer from DoubleTree by Hilton Victoria:
• For £23 (a £44 value), treat yourself to a decadent afternoon tea.
• For £12 (a £22 value) receive a single place.
• You'll sit down to a selection of delicious finger sandwiches, warm scones with clotted cream and jam, and an assortment of cakes and macaroons.
• Let's not forget your choice of traditional teas, herbal blends, and infusions.
• Alternatively, £35 (a £68 value) lets you and a friend enjoy a gourmet afternoon tea with additional toasted crumpets and a glass of champagne.
• For £69 (a £136 value) four people can enjoy the experience, or a single place is £18 (a £34 value).
• You'll dine in the chic 2 Bridge Place within the hotel, which is located right by Victoria station.
• The staff pride themselves on their professional service and will make sure your afternoon is as luxurious as it can be.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 17 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
DoubleTree by Hilton Victoria
Afternoon Tea for Two People (£23) or One Person (£12) OR Gourmet Afternoon Tea with a Glass of Champagne for Two (£35) or Four People (£69), or One Person (£18) at the Hilton Victoria
- from £23
up to 48%