Japan has plenty of appeal -- the bustling streets of Tokyo, Mount Fuji, and cherry blossoms in the spring. Oh and the food. But it's a fair old trek to head there for a meal -- which is where today's deal from Hazuki Covent Garden comes into play.
• For £17, enjoy £35 to spend on food and drink for two people.
• Know a few more taste travellers? £34 gets £70 to spend for four people.
• The menu features delights such as grilled mackerel with teriyaki sauce, chicken katsu, sashimi and sushi, and much more.
• The restaurant is handily located near Covent Garden (0.3 miles), Leicester Square (0.2 miles), and Charing Cross (0.2 miles) -- perfect if you're looking for somewhere swish to dine in the West End.
• Voucher must be used on a combination of both food and drink.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 1 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »