Don't let those feathered friends have all the fun on the water -- take to the Thames yourself with a cruise from Thames River Tours:
• For £56 (a £131 value), two people will enjoy a BBQ lunch cruise.
• A single place is just £28 (a £65.50 value).
• The cruise takes you along the River Thames, passing some of the city's most iconic landmarks, giving you the chance to soak up the views.
• You'll tuck into a delicious BBQ lunch with marinated chicken, Cumberland sausage, and a variety of sides and salads.
• You'll also enjoy dessert and coffee.
• Cruises depart from Westminster Pier at 12:10 p.m. and return at 2:15 p.m.
• For £50 (a £104 value) two people can hop aboard for an afternoon tea cruise.
• Four people will enjoy the same for £100 (a £208 value).
• You'll enjoy all the usual treats -- finger sandwiches, cake, pastries, and tea as well as smoked salmon blinis, polenta, and beef tomatoes with salami and mortadella sausage.
• Cruises depart from Westminster Pier at 2:30 p.m. and return at 4:45 p.m.
• Check fine print for boarding times and cruise dates.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 2 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »