More than 70 years ago, P.L. Lamba pioneered Indian ice cream in Delhi, before he expanded the family business to Mortimer Street's popular Gaylord Restaurant W1.
• For £19 (up to a £56 value), you and a friend can enjoy a set two-course lunch with a glass of house wine or beer each.
• You'll enjoy one starter to share followed by one main course to share along with one vegetable curry to share. One rice dish and one naan bread will also be yours to share.
• Start with the likes of chicken kebab or crispy potato cakes with a mint and tamarind chutney.
• For your main course, why not choose a chicken tikka masala or tilapia fish fillet?
• Alternatively, for £39 (up to a £96.30 value) two people will enjoy a two-course set dinner with a glass of champagne each.
• You'll enjoy one starter each followed by one main course each along with one vegetable curry to share. One rice dish and two naan breads will also be yours to share.
• Find the restaurant close to Theatreland and busy Regent Street, a short walk (0.2 miles) from Oxford Circus Tube.
• These guys know a thing or two about creating sumptuous flavour combinations -- they have been shortlisted for the British Curry Awards for the past seven years.
• Lunch is available seven days a week between 12 p.m. and 2.30 p.m.; dinner is available seven days a week between 6 p.m. and 10.30 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 19 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »