Life on terra firma is alright, but come summer that water sure does look appealing. Get out and about on the river with this offer from Back of Beyond Adventures.
• For £59 (a £120 value) why not try your hand at a two-hour stand up paddleboarding lesson for two people.
• You'll learn all about the different types of paddleboards, the rules of the river, launching and landing, paddle stances, and efficient forward paddling and turning.
• Meeting at River Lane in Petersham, Richmond, you'll be greeted by your instructor and given a briefing before hopping on your board and heading out on the river.
• Also for £59 (a £120 value) two people will enjoy a 2½-hour kayaking trip.
• If good time is made, you'll stop for refreshments at The White Swan.
• This experience also takes place in Petersham.
Don't just look longingly at the water this summer -- grab this offer and get involved.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 20 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »