If you want a restaurant that sets the steaks high with mouthwatering food that'll really stick to your ribs, look no further than Crib De Rib.
• Marinade today's deal in just £35 (up to a £71 value) and you'll enjoy a two course meal for two plus a glass of wine each.
• Or, get the same thing for four people for £69 (up to a £142 value).
• You'll each tuck into any starter, any main (excluding the fillet steak), and a glass of L'ecuyer De Couronneau Bordeaux Superieur 2011.
• Start your meal with the likes of white onion and black truffle soup or foie gras terrine with plum and apple chutney, before tucking into mains such as a Scotch T-Bone steak or Dindley Dale baby back sticky pork ribs.
• Not a meat fan? There are also plenty of fish and vegetarian dishes including line-caught sea bass roasted in fennel and lime or wild mushroom tarragon linguine.
• Set on Gloucester Road in the heart of South Kensington, this stylish eatery-meets-gallery is decorated with contemporary artworks by British artists.
Today's deal is a mere flash in the pan so grab it now, chop chop!
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 4 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »