100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Great food and an atmosphere to match -- that's the secret to a royally good time. Blue blooded or not, you can enjoy fine dining at the Kingsway Hall Hotel.
• For £26 two people will enjoy a set two-course meal from the set menu with tea or coffee.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £52.
• Choose either a starter and a main course, or a main course and a dessert and enjoy fresh, mouthwatering dishes.
• The set menu features starters such as duck rillette with cranberry compote, mains including grilled salmon with crushed new potatoes or roast chicken breast with petit pois a la Francais, and desserts such as lemon tart and sticky toffee pudding.
• You'll dine in the Harlequin restaurant at the luxurious four-star hotel, located on Great Queen Street, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Holborn.
• Available seven days a week, for lunch or dinner.
Enjoy By 23 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Kingsway Hall Hotel
Two-Course Set Menu Meal for Two (£26) or Four (£52) People with Tea or Coffee
- from £26