Great food and an atmosphere to match -- that's the secret to a royally good time. Blue blooded or not, you can enjoy fine dining at the Kingsway Hall Hotel.
• For £26 two people will enjoy a set two-course meal from the set menu with tea or coffee.
• Four people can enjoy the same for £52.
• Choose either a starter and a main course, or a main course and a dessert and enjoy fresh, mouthwatering dishes.
• The set menu features starters such as duck rillette with cranberry compote, mains including grilled salmon with crushed new potatoes or roast chicken breast with petit pois a la Francais, and desserts such as lemon tart and sticky toffee pudding.
• You'll dine in the Harlequin restaurant at the luxurious four-star hotel, located on Great Queen Street, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Holborn.
• Available seven days a week, for lunch or dinner.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 23 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »