Sir David Attenborough calls it "a miracle", and Kate Humble "an oasis in the middle of London". At WWT London Wetland Centre, an urban oasis for wildlife and people, everyone can discover one of the capital's best kept secrets.
• For just £14 (a £24.70 value), two adults will enjoy entry to the centre.
• Make it a family day out with tickets for two adults and two children for £17 (a £34.50 value).
• Located just a ten-minute bus ride from Hammersmith Tube, the nature reserve is home to beautiful wildlife including ducks, frogs, butterflies, kingfishers, and water voles, as well as a collection of rare and endangered water birds from around the world.
• Be sure to pay a visit to the family of Asian short-clawed otters
• Kids can get active with a whole host of activities running at the weekend such as pond dipping, discovering the digital pond, and exploring the adventure play zones.
• There is also a café and gift shop, plus plenty of free parking.
• The WWT London Wetland Centre was voted the UK's Favourite Nature Reserve in 2012.
• Please make sure to bring along a printed voucher.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 25 July, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »