A Buddhist proverb says "When the pupil is ready, the teacher will appear". If you're champing at the bit to improve your digital SLR photography skills, Paul Hames Photographer will supply the guidance you're seeking.
• For £29 (a £120 value) you'll learn the tricks of the trade in a 2½-hour street photography workshop.
• Available six days a week, the course will take place in Shoreditch.
• Or for the same price, choose a three-hour beginners and improvers photography workshop.
• Available seven days a week, the course will take place at either South Bank, St. James's Park, or Greenwich Park.
• A great Father's Day gift: why not partner up with pops and learn together?
• You'll master camera basics and theory, as ISO, aperture, shutter speed, the rule of thirds, composition, panning, focus locking, depth of field, and more advanced techniques before putting it all into 'hands on' practice either out in the field, or on the streets.
• £39 (a £240 value) will let you get both courses, which are suitable for all levels.
• Don't have your own camera? You can hire one for the workshop.
Owner Paul Hames has shot for a roster of top clients so study the 'Buy Now' button and soak up this store of DSLR wisdom.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »