If you're guilty of walking at a pace with your eyes to the ground, then take the time to appreciate your surroundings with this offer from Great British Tours.
• For £10 (a £20 value) enjoy a graffiti, crime, or ghost walk tour.
• £18 ( £40 value) gets the same for two people, or four people for £35 (an £80 value).
• Discover works of art by Banksy, Shepard Fairey, Space Invader, and more.
• Tours run from Thursday to Sunday at 3 p.m. and start outside Shoreditch High Street Overground station.
• Run time pproximately 2½ hours.
• You'll learn all about London's gangsters, art and jewellery heists, political scandal, bank robbery, and more.
• Tours run from Friday to Sunday at 7 p.m. and last for approximately 2½ hours.
• Starting point is underneath Hungerford Bridge, Southbank side -- nearest Tube is Southwark.
• You'll visit a whole host of creepy sites including London's most haunted park, St James' Palace, haunted houses, Westminster Bridge, and more.
• Please bring a valid Oyster card as Tube journeys are part of the tour.
• Tours run seven days a week at 7 p.m. and last for approximately 2½ hours.
• Meeting point is outside Green Park station.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 21 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »