91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When Ali Baba learned the password of the Forty Thieves, he was soon overjoyed to discover he had access to a cave full of wondrous treasures -- much the same feeling as you'll have when you discover StoneCave Cafe Bar & Restaurant in Dalston.
• Fly us £23 (a £51.98 value) and you'll enjoy a four-course meal for two with a glass of wine each, Monday to Thursday.
• Or, go on a Friday or Saturday for £25 (£51.98 value).
• £45 (a £103.96 value) gets the same thing for four people Monday to Thursday, or £49 (a £103.96 value) gets the same on Friday or Saturday.
• You'll tuck into four courses including appetisers to share and a starter, traditional Turkish main, and a dessert each.
• A Turkish tea or coffee is also yours to enjoy.
• The authentic menu features the likes of falafel, filo pastry parcels, and stuffed vine leave to start, followed by mains such as spicy minced lamb kebabs, moussaka, and crispy courgette fritters with a mint yoghurt.
• The quirky eatery is designed to look like the inside of a cave, enhanced with Turkish lanterns, music, and belly dancing.
• Find the restaurant on Kingsland High Street, a short walk (0.1 miles) from Dalston Kingsland Overground.
It's time to click on the magic words 'Buy Now' before today's deal disappears back into the rock.
Enjoy By 15 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
StoneCave Cafe Bar & Restaurant
Four-Course Turkish Meal with Wine for Two (£23) or Four (£45) Monday to Thursday OR for Two (£25) or Four (£49) Friday or Saturday
enjoy £28.98 savings
- from £23
up to 55%