In Spanish, a hacienda is a large estate or plantation with a house on it. Well not to worry if you don't have a plot of land to call your own -- pop by the The Haciendas Club and you can sample wines from someone else's grounds.
• For £37 (a £64.99 value) take part in a two-hour wine tasting and tapas evening.
• For £69 (a £129.98 value) two people can enjoy the same, or four people for £132 (a £259.96 value).
• You'll also each receive a bottle of olive oil to take home.
• You'll be taught all about the textures and flavours of the wines you are tasting by your friendly and knowledgeable tutor.
• Understanding the provenance and the history behind each glass makes it all the more enjoyable to drink -- the included tapas helps, too.
• You'll enjoy a selection of treats from their farm in Spain -- Iberico ham, charcuterie, fruits, bread, and more.
• Classes take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Broken Wharf House, a short walk (0.2 miles) from Mansion House Tube.
• Vintage Vs Non Vintage -- August 28
• A Taste of Zorita -- September 18
• Spain's Noble Grapes -- September 25
• A Taste of Zorita -- October 16
• A Taste of Zorita -- October 23
• Latin Wine and Chocolate -- October 30
• A Taste of Zorita -- November 13
• Celebration of Wine and Cheese -- November 27
• Fine and Rare Wines -- December 18
Enjoy By 18 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Haciendas Club
Wine Tasting and Tapas Evening for One (£37), Two (£69), or Four (£132) People with Bottle of Olive Oil Each
enjoy £27.99 savings
- from £37
up to 43%