In Spanish, a hacienda is a large estate or plantation with a house on it. Well not to worry if you don't have a plot of land to call your own -- pop by the The Haciendas Club and you can sample wines from someone else's grounds.
• For £37 (a £64.99 value) take part in a two-hour wine tasting and tapas evening.
• For £69 (a £129.98 value) two people can enjoy the same, or four people for £132 (a £259.96 value).
• You'll also each receive a bottle of olive oil to take home.
• You'll be taught all about the textures and flavours of the wines you are tasting by your friendly and knowledgeable tutor.
• Understanding the provenance and the history behind each glass makes it all the more enjoyable to drink -- the included tapas helps, too.
• You'll enjoy a selection of treats from their farm in Spain -- Iberico ham, charcuterie, fruits, bread, and more.
• Classes take place from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Broken Wharf House, a short walk (0.2 miles) from Mansion House Tube.
• Vintage Vs Non Vintage -- August 28
• A Taste of Zorita -- September 18
• Spain's Noble Grapes -- September 25
• A Taste of Zorita -- October 16
• A Taste of Zorita -- October 23
• Latin Wine and Chocolate -- October 30
• A Taste of Zorita -- November 13
• Celebration of Wine and Cheese -- November 27
• Fine and Rare Wines -- December 18
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 18 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »