While some food fads have come and gone, there are those staples that have stood the test of time. Nobody can argue with a juicy burger and chips and you can indulge in the old-time favourite at Lanes of London within the five-star London Marriott Hotel.
• For £22 (a £37.80 value) two people will tuck into a wagyu burger and chips, with a bottle of beer each.
• £44 (a £75.60 value) gets the same deal for four people, while six people can dine for £66 (a £113.40 value).
• One person can enjoy the same for £11 (a £18.90 value).
• Enjoy a succulent beefburger made from aged British beef served with Cheddar cheese and a portion of chips.
• A bottled beer will also be yours to enjoy -- the perfect accompaniment.
• Lanes of London is located on Park Lane within the five-star London Marriott Hotel, right by Marble Arch Tube.
• Valid seven days a week from 12 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 28 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »