This city is pretty awesome during the day, but it's just as impressive when the sun goes down -- especially from a photography point of view. Capture London in all its glory with your choice of photography course courtesy of Photography Tours at Night.
• For £30 (a £100 value) enjoy a two-hour night-time photography class at the Southbank or choose one that takes in Big Ben and the London Eye.
• Get the same for two people for £58 (a £200 value).
• You'll discuss what ISO, WB, shutter speed and f.stops are best for night-time photography so you can capture the twinkling lights of the capital.
• For £29 (a £59) receive a tailor-made holiday photography package where you'll receive info on how to get the best photos wherever you're going.
• You'll fill in an online form with details on your destination and what you're interested in and they will send you a tailor-made package with an itinerary for a three-hour photo tour.
• Where possible, you will be provided with maps that pinpoint the best places to take photographs and the best viewpoints.
• Whether it's city skylines, landscapes, or street photography that you're into, these guys will help you out.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 12 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »