90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
We all know the story of the tiger who came to tea, but how about a bit of role reversal? Let them do the hosting for a change and for £49 (up to an £86 value) enjoy a two-course meal for two with a glass of Pommery champagne each at The Tiger Green Brasserie at the Hilton London Green Park.
• Tuck into sumptuous starters including lime and beetroot cured salmon, and free range chicken with truffle, tarragon, wild mushroom, and mustard Chantilly.
• The mains are really something to roar about -- pork belly with charred watermelon, samphire, and pine nuts, and Gorgonzola and walnut tortellini with walnut pesto and Parmesan.
• A glass of champagne is the perfect accompaniment to your delicious meal.
• You'll dine in the hotel's Tiger Green Brasserie -- they'll draw the line at you drinking the venue dry but you're welcome to relax and make yourself at home.
• The hotel is located on Half Moon Street, a short walk from Green Park Tube.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 11 March, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »