100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Scientists believe that animal eyes evolved approximately 500 million years ago, giving both predators and prey a distinct advantage over those that had developed without the power of sight. If you want to climb to the top of the food chain then cast a glance at Focus, who are offering laser eye surgery for £1,949 (up to a £4,600 value).
- The Wimpole Street clinic will offer any Homo sapien with short or long sightedness the Z-LASIK treatment on both eyes.
- A consultation is included where an experienced member of the team will talk you through the treatment, answering any questions you may have and discussing the kinds of results you can expect.
- The technology uses a femtosecond laser to make a thin, precise flap in the cornea, which is then lifted back before a second laser is used to complete the procedure.
- Also included are aftercare drops and as many routine follow-up appointments Focus deem necessary.
- Previous laser eye surgery clients at Focus include Sue Barker, Laura Whitmore, and Denise Van Outen. Read their testimonials here.
- Should you decide you no longer wish to proceed with the treatment or are deemed unsuitable after your consultation, you will be entitled to a full refund. See fine print for details.
- LivingSocial advises that patients take independent medical advice before committing to this treatment.
- If you 'like' Focus on Facebook and follow them on Twitter, you will receive a complimentary £985 voucher to gift to a family member or friend to be put towards a Focus treatment -- please see fine print for details.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 29 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »