Firemen are known for being, shall we say, in fine physical form and we're pretty sure that the secret lies in going up and down that pole all day. If you've fallen out with exercising of late, rekindle the flame with today's deal from Pole Class.
- For £34 (a £90 value) enjoy a six-week pole dancing course, with one session per week.
- This unique way of exercising looks to be both enjoyable and effective, and could help you on your way to a red-hot bod as it aims to tone muscles and build core strength.
- Choose to start your course in September or November.
- Alight at one of three locations -- Enfield Lock, Honor Oak, or Hornchurch in Essex.
- Classes run on Fridays at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. in Enfield; 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Tuesdays in Honor Oak; and Saturdays at 4 p.m. or 5 p.m in Hornchurch.
- Valid for beginner classes only.
Your fitness regime doesn't need to be in a state of emergency -- get yourself looking smouldering with today's scorcher of a deal.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 8 January, 2014