You've been pounding the pavements of London for a long time now -- why not take to the water instead with today's deal from Thames River Tours:
- For £37 (a £75.50 value), enjoy a four-hour river cruise complete with a welcome drink, BBQ meal, and nightclub entry on Saturday 21 or 28 September.
- For £68 (a £151 value) two people can enjoy the deal, or if you know a few more water babies then for £132 (a £302 value), four people can hop aboard.
- Sip on a Kir Royal cocktail when you board before tucking into a BBQ feast of burgers, sausages, kebabs, salads, and dessert.
- Cruises depart from Westminster Pier and return to Embankment with boarding at 6:45 p.m. and leaving at 7:10 p.m. sharp.
- Once you're back on land, you'll enjoy entry to Opal nightclub, right by Embankment Tube.
- The boat has two decks and features heaters for chillier nights, a fully stocked bar, and DJs spinning the latest tracks.
Take a break from the tarmac and grab today's deal -- that water is calling you.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 28 September, 2013
back by popular demand:
Thames River Tours
Four-Hour Thames River Cruise with Cocktail, BBQ, and Nightclub Entry for One (£37), Two (£68), or Four (£132) People
enjoy £38.50 savings
- from £37
up to 50%