You've been pounding the pavements of London for a long time now -- why not take to the water instead with today's deal from Thames River Tours:
- For £37 (a £75.50 value), enjoy a four-hour river cruise complete with a welcome drink, BBQ meal, and nightclub entry on Saturday 21 or 28 September.
- For £68 (a £151 value) two people can enjoy the deal, or if you know a few more water babies then for £132 (a £302 value), four people can hop aboard.
- Sip on a Kir Royal cocktail when you board before tucking into a BBQ feast of burgers, sausages, kebabs, salads, and dessert.
- Cruises depart from Westminster Pier and return to Embankment with boarding at 6:45 p.m. and leaving at 7:10 p.m. sharp.
- Once you're back on land, you'll enjoy entry to Opal nightclub, right by Embankment Tube.
- The boat has two decks and features heaters for chillier nights, a fully stocked bar, and DJs spinning the latest tracks.
Take a break from the tarmac and grab today's deal -- that water is calling you.
Enjoy By 28 September, 2013
back by popular demand:
Thames River Tours
Four-Hour Thames River Cruise with Cocktail, BBQ, and Nightclub Entry for One (£37), Two (£68), or Four (£132) People
enjoy £38.50 savings
- from £37
up to 50%