100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Wondering if you can grab a slice of Corsican cuisine in the heart of London. Cors-you-can, with today's deal from Sandy's Corsican Pizza.
- For just £9, you and a friend will get £18 to spend towards food and drink at this cosy and friendly pizzeria on Seymour Place.
- Or, pay £18, and four people can splash £38 instead.
- Fusing French and Italian culinary traditions, the restaurant's quintessentially Corsican menu features a variety of delicious pizzas, from a champignons with tomato, gruyere, mushrooms, and olives, to a picante, packed with tomato, gruyere, chorizo, red peppers, and green chilli.
- Don't forget to dig into a dessert, choosing from the likes of tarte tatin, vanilla crème brûlée, and u fiadone -- Corsican cheese cake.
- Situated in the heart of Portman Village, Sandy's is a stone's throw away from Marble Arch underground station.
Save on the air miles. Click 'Buy Now' and grab a pizza Corsica today.
Want more? Check out Sandy's on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 2 February, 2014