Looking for good food, good music, and good times? Then put your jazz hands in the air and wave 'em like you just don't care -- for today's deal from Charterhouse Bar.
- For £18 (a £40 value), you and a friend can enjoy a jazz night with an Asian sharing menu and a cocktail each.
- Alternatively, for just £34 (a £80 value), four people can enjoy the same deal.
- Let the live band entertain you with a plethora of jazz, soul and Motown hits, made famous by the likes of Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, and Amy Winehouse.
- The mouth-watering Asian sharing menu features a variety of Eastern dishes, from tiger prawn skewers to Cantonese style pulled pork served on boiled rice -- vegetarian options are available.
- You'll also be treated to a cocktail each, or a beer or glass of wine if you would prefer.
- Jazz nights take place on Tuesdays and you'll find this vibrant venue on Charterhouse Street -- a short walk from Barbican or Farringdon Tube stations.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 4 April, 2014