97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you yearn for a burst of singing while you eat, then take today's opera-tunity to access all arias. We'll wave our conductor's baton and score you an operatic dining experience at Bel Canto.
- For £20 (a £49 value) enjoy an early bird operatic fine dining experience for one person including a starter and main course with a glass of Prosecco each, complete with live operatic entertainment.
- Valid Tuesday to Friday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday bookings are subject to a £5 surcharge.
- Alternatively, for £40 (a £98 value), enjoy the same deal for two people.
- If you're not a fan of early starts, then for £28 (a £56 value), enjoy a three-course meal along with a glass of Prosecco and live operatic entertainment, anytime between Tuesday and Friday. Saturdays are subject to an extra £5 charge.
- £56 (a £112 value) gets the same deal for two people.
- Tuck into delights from the menu including goats' cheese salad to start, followed by sea bream with baby spinach, chilli, and ginger, or corn-fed chicken chasseur with mash, pancetta, and tomato and tarragon jus.
- While you enjoy savouring these delicious delights, you'll be entertained by professional opera singers, accompanied by a pianist, who will treat you to excerpts from Verdi, Bellini, Puccini, and Mozart.
- Get Così at the restaurant based inside the Corus Hotel, Hyde Park, and enjoy a truly unique dining experience.
Food and music go together in perfect harmony, so grab today's deal and enjoy a night out with a difference.
Want more? Check out Bel Canto on YouTube.
Enjoy By 11 February, 2014
Early Bird Two-Course Operatic Dining Experience for One (£20) or Two (£40) People; or Anytime Three-Course Operatic Dining Experience for One (£28) or Two (£56) People
enjoy £29 savings
- from £20
up to 59%