If you yearn for a burst of singing while you eat, then take today's opera-tunity to access all arias. We'll wave our conductor's baton and score you an operatic dining experience at Bel Canto.
- For £20 (a £49 value) enjoy an early bird operatic fine dining experience for one person including a starter and main course with a glass of Prosecco each, complete with live operatic entertainment.
- Valid Tuesday to Friday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday bookings are subject to a £5 surcharge.
- Alternatively, for £40 (a £98 value), enjoy the same deal for two people.
- If you're not a fan of early starts, then for £28 (a £56 value), enjoy a three-course meal along with a glass of Prosecco and live operatic entertainment, anytime between Tuesday and Friday. Saturdays are subject to an extra £5 charge.
- £56 (a £112 value) gets the same deal for two people.
- Tuck into delights from the menu including goats' cheese salad to start, followed by sea bream with baby spinach, chilli, and ginger, or corn-fed chicken chasseur with mash, pancetta, and tomato and tarragon jus.
- While you enjoy savouring these delicious delights, you'll be entertained by professional opera singers, accompanied by a pianist, who will treat you to excerpts from Verdi, Bellini, Puccini, and Mozart.
- Get Così at the restaurant based inside the Corus Hotel, Hyde Park, and enjoy a truly unique dining experience.
Food and music go together in perfect harmony, so grab today's deal and enjoy a night out with a difference.
Want more? Check out Bel Canto on YouTube.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By 11 February, 2014
Early Bird Two-Course Operatic Dining Experience for One (£20) or Two (£40) People; or Anytime Three-Course Operatic Dining Experience for One (£28) or Two (£56) People
- from £20
up to 59%