95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
When designing a building according to the principles of feng shui, ancient architects needed a very complicated compass. Luckily, rolling the perfect sushi is simply with today's deal from feng sushi.
- Just £49 (a £99 value) allows you to point your needle at the cooking school for a 2½-hour sushi-making class at the Southbank location.
- Or, pay £98 (a £198 value) for the same class for two.
- You'll pick up the skills required to roll sushi, and make three types of maki (circular sushi) and three types of temaki (cone-shaped sushi).
- Then, sample four traditional, seasonal Japanese dishes, and learn how to create them.
- Green tea will be provided throughout the lesson
- You'll be able to take the sushi you make home with you at the end of the day.
- Classes take place on Sundays.
A thoughtful Christmas gift for keen chefs, today's deal is packed with positive chi.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Sushi Making Class for One (£49) or Two (£98) People
enjoy £50 savings
- from £49