If you seem to spend most of your time atop a saddle, behind the wheel, or squashed on the Tube, then it's time to try a more relaxing way of getting around. For £89 (a £600 value), enjoy life at a leisurely pace with a six-hour sailing trip with a two-course meal and bubbly from Escape Yachting.
- You'll be greeted by a glass of fizz as you jump aboard the skippered yacht before setting off on your adventure.
- Departing from Lymington in the New Forest, you'll sail for two hours along the Solent before anchoring near the Isle of Wight for either a two-course lunch or dinner served on deck. You'll then complete the round trip and sail back to Lymington.
- You can choose to get involved in the sailing by lending a hand or you can simply kick back, relax, and just enjoy the views.
- Morning trips depart at 9:30 am and afternoon trips at 3:30 p.m.
- The yacht holds up to 12 people, but if you would like a more personal experience then booking at least eight places means you can enjoy exclusive use of the yacht.
- The perfect way to celebrate a birthday, an anniversary, or a great Christmas present for a close friend.
- Valid for use from 3 May 2014 until 28 September 2014 -- surprise a loved one come Christmas Day with this voucher.
- When the weather's nice, there's no better place to be than on the water.
Forgo the roads and take to the water instead -- you'll soon forget all about the hum of traffic back on land.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 28 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »