If you've got a brand new digital camera to play with, make sure you're getting the most out of it with this offer from Michael Miller Photography.
• If it's the bright lights of London you'd like to capture on your new bit of kit, then for £35 (a £150 value) you'll enjoy a two-hour night-time photography course.
• You'll explore composition, lighting, and long exposure to get all kinds of great shots at night.
• The course takes place on Saturdays, Sundays, and Tuesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. at the Southbank.
• Alternatively, for the same price take part in a two-hour 'Know Your Camera' photography course.
• You'll learn all about the different modes and settings on your camera, as well as getting to grips with shutter speeds, aperture, and much more.
• Course take place 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays, and on Tuesdays 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
• Both courses are for digital SLR and bridge cameras.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 4 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »