Summer is in the air and if you fancy seeing the beauty of the blossoming English countryside from a new angle take a look at today's deal from Microflights Flying School:
• For £44, treat yourself or a friend to a 30-minute microlight flying lesson at Long Marston Airfield.
• Or, for just £87, two people can take to the skies with the same deal.
• After a safety briefing, you'll be provided with all the equipment you will need for your lesson.
• Then, with a friendly and experienced flight instructor in the front, strap yourself into the open cockpit of a microlight aircraft to experience the thrill of flying.
• Once airborne, you'll climb to around 1000-1500 feet, where you'll be able to take in breathtaking views of Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon, the River Avon, and the picturesque Warwickshire countryside.
• You may even get a chance to fly the plane yourself.
• Suitable for those aged 9 and over.
• Weight restrictions do apply -- please see fine print for details.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 9 May, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »