100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
As any dressage pony knows, looking good counts, and accessories are often the thing that stitches the whole ensemble together. Nothing catches a discerning judge's eye quite like a one-off design, so don't shire away from making your own pieces, gallop towards today's deal from Bead & Button Bazaar.
• For £8 (a £25 value), learning how to make your own jewellery is within your clasp with a two-hour beginners' jewellery making workshop.
• Or, for £15 (a £50 value) two people can saddle-up with the same deal.
• Amongst the stables at the Earlswood Lakes Craft Centre, trot into the bead emporium for your tuition, where you'll be shown how to make your own necklace, earrings, or bracelet -- which you'll get to take home.
• All materials are included, so all you need to do is unbridle your enthusiasm for making something unique.
• Courses take place on Sunday between 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and/or 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Enjoy By 30 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Bead & Button Bazaar
Two-Hour Beginners' Jewellery Making Class for One (£8) or Two (£15) People
enjoy £17 savings
- from £8
up to 68%