100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
As any dressage pony knows, looking good counts, and accessories are often the thing that stitches the whole ensemble together. Nothing catches a discerning judge's eye quite like a one-off design, so don't shire away from making your own pieces, gallop towards today's deal from Bead & Button Bazaar.
• For £8 (a £25 value), learning how to make your own jewellery is within your clasp with a two-hour beginners' jewellery making workshop.
• Or, for £15 (a £50 value) two people can saddle-up with the same deal.
• Amongst the stables at the Earlswood Lakes Craft Centre, trot into the bead emporium for your tuition, where you'll be shown how to make your own necklace, earrings, or bracelet -- which you'll get to take home.
• All materials are included, so all you need to do is unbridle your enthusiasm for making something unique.
• Courses take place on Sunday between 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and/or 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »