We'll go far and wide to find the real thing. A photograph of the Taj Mahal sure beats a postcard: and Indian cuisine cooked by chefs from across the subcontinent sure beats chefs from Bognor. But if you can't afford the airfare, thankfully The Horseshoe Bar & Restaurant can provide an answer.
• For £21 (up to a £48 value) grab a friend and enjoy a starter, main course and dessert each.
• Alternatively, for £42 (up to a £96 value) get the same deal for four people; or it's £63 (a £114 value) for for a group of six people.
• Fans of Indian cuisine will delight in dishes such as starters like Barrah Kebab -- baby lamb chops marinated in yogurt, ginger, garlic and a homemade spice mix -- and mains such as the Murg Makhan Wala -- charcoal grilled chicken cooked in a smooth tomato gravy.
• Cleanse your palet with a dessert of Kulfi Faluda; an Indian ice cream with vermicelli in rose syrup.
• Contemporary, stylish and distinctive, the Stratford Road restaurant offers an exciting combination of traditional food and vibrant entertainment.
Don't settle for fake imitations: get the real deal now.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 22 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »