An American author once said 'spend the afternoon, you can't take it with you' -- and what better way to spend your afternoon than by tucking into tiers of tasty treats, courtesy of the Plough and Harrow Hotel.
• Spend £16 and you and a friend can enjoy an afternoon tea for two.
• Or, £32 will delight a group of four with the same offer.
• Your afternoon of indulgence begins with a selection of finger sandwiches including fillings such as free range egg and cress, Wiltshire ham with grain mustard mayonnaise and cucumber and cream cheese; freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserves; chocolate fancies and a pot of Earl Grey or breakfast tea.
• Alternatively, pay £19 and add a touch of opulence to your experience with a Countess afternoon tea for two, which includes all of the components of an afternoon tea as well as a stilton soufle tartlet, chocolate, hazelnut and vanilla choux buns and Madeleine's with lemon sugar.
• Get a Countess afternoon tea for four people for £38.
• Visit the elegant hotel on Hagley Road, which prides itself on offering good quality, freshly prepared food, using British and local produce where possible.
Want more? Check out Plough and Harrow Hotel on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 15 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »