As the Autumn draws in, it's possible that everything seems a little dull and drab. Fire yourself up and brighten your day with £30 to spend (pay £15) from In Bloom.
- The independent florist is situated on Vyse Street in Birmingham's vibrant Jewellery Quarter.
- Kate and Anni pride themselves on making unique and special hand-crafted bouquets that you'll love.
- Collect yourself or enjoy free delivery within 1 mile radius of the shop.
- Would make a great gift for a posie-loving pal.
- Not valid on 14 February.
Don't let the darker nights make you feel blue, prepare for your imagination to be set ablaze. Bright sparks know what to do: click 'Buy Now'.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
£30 to Spend on Flowers
popular right now
Legacy Falcon Hotel
Wax Lyrical in Shakespeare's Hometown£159
River Avon Cruise for One Person with Cream Tea (£5); or River Avon...£5
The Eastern Restaurant
Three-Course Asian Meal for Two (£22) or Four (£44)£22
The Malvern Spa
Spa Day with Treatment and Refreshments£49
Half-Day Falconry Experience for One (£19) or Two (£34)£19