There's no denying it, Christmas is just around the corner. If you're looking for a special gift for that person-who-has-everything, take a look at today's deal from Microflights Flying School:
- For £44, treat yourself or a friend to a 30-minute microlight flying lesson at Long Marston Airfield.
- Or, for just £87, two people can take to the skies with the same deal.
- After a safety briefing, you'll be provided with all the equipment you will need for your lesson.
- Then, with a friendly and experienced flight instructor in the front, strap yourself into the open cockpit of a microlight aircraft to experience the thrill of flying.
- Once airborne, you'll climb to around 1000-1500 feet, where you'll be able to take in breathtaking views of Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon, the River Avon, and the picturesque Warwickshire countryside.
- You may even get a chance to fly the plane yourself.
- Suitable for those aged 9 and over.
- Weight restrictions do apply -- please see fine print for details.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »