There's no denying it, Christmas is just around the corner. If you're looking for a special gift for that person-who-has-everything, take a look at today's deal from Microflights Flying School:
- For £44, treat yourself or a friend to a 30-minute microlight flying lesson at Long Marston Airfield.
- Or, for just £87, two people can take to the skies with the same deal.
- After a safety briefing, you'll be provided with all the equipment you will need for your lesson.
- Then, with a friendly and experienced flight instructor in the front, strap yourself into the open cockpit of a microlight aircraft to experience the thrill of flying.
- Once airborne, you'll climb to around 1000-1500 feet, where you'll be able to take in breathtaking views of Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon, the River Avon, and the picturesque Warwickshire countryside.
- You may even get a chance to fly the plane yourself.
- Suitable for those aged 9 and over.
- Weight restrictions do apply -- please see fine print for details.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 30, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Microflights Flying School
Microlight Flying Lesson for One (£44) or Two (£87) People
popular right now
River Avon Cruise for One Person with Cream Tea (£5); or River Avon...£5
Legacy Falcon Hotel
Wax Lyrical in Shakespeare's Hometown£159
Two-Course American BBQ Meal for Two (£13), Four (£26), or Six (£39...£13
The Regency Hotel
Afternoon Tea with Leisure Pass for Two People£19
Half-Day Falconry Experience for One (£19) or Two (£34)£19