Everyone has foods that don't agree with them but it's when food decides to have a full blown argument with you that a problem arises. If you've always suspected that you're in a life-long rivalry with certain edibles, clear the air with online sensitivity tests from BMT Food Tests:
- For £19 (a £44 value) choose a gluten and wheat sensitivity test.
- Or for the same price opt for a sensitivity test for lactose and dairy.
- Or pay £35 (an £88 value) and test for both types of intolerance to make sure no stone is left unturned.
- Each separate sensitivity test is carried out remotely by the giving of a hair sample -- so no procedures or clinic visit required -- with the results sent to you online.
- Each in-depth tests looks at your relationship to specific food groups in both categories -- for example, wheat, oats, rye and barley, and milk, yoghurts, cream, and cheeses -- so you could choose to adapt your diet to suit you.
- All you have to do is fill out a health form and pop it in the post with a small sample of hair and your results should be with you in 21 days.
Don't let the sun go down on your argument with food or on today's deal, nab it now because it's time to kiss and make up with your favourite treats.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 23, 2014
back by popular demand:
BMT Food Tests
Wheat and Gluten or Dairy And Lactose Food Sensitivity Test (£19); or Both (£35)
up to 57%
popular right now
River Avon Cruise for One Person with Cream Tea (£5); or River Avon...£5
Legacy Falcon Hotel
Wax Lyrical in Shakespeare's Hometown£159
Two-Course American BBQ Meal for Two (£13), Four (£26), or Six (£39...£13
The Regency Hotel
Afternoon Tea with Leisure Pass for Two People£19
The Eastern Restaurant
Three-Course Asian Meal for Two (£22) or Four (£44)£22