95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you peli-can't think of anything worse than experiencing another pedestrian meal, make like The Chicken and cross the road to get to today's deal from The Pelican Cafe.
• For £24 (up to a £49.90 value, for up to 52% off), you and a friend can enjoy a starter, main, and glass of prosecco.
• Alternatively, it's £46 (up to a £99.80 value,for up to 54% off) for four people, or £64 (up to a £149.70 value, for up to 57% off) for six people.
• Start by getting your beak into a small plate, such as potted hot salmon with a hint of chilli or wild scottish mushrooms on toast with a poached egg.
• Then, give yourself the green light for an 'mmm' inducing main, choosing from the likes of fish of the day, slow roasted pork belly, seared Scottish venison steak with truffle and parmesan mash, and butternut squash, pumklin, and vegetable tagine.
• You'll find this award-winning eatery on Argyle Street in Glasgow's West End.
• Today's voucher makes for a great gift to give on Valentine's Day.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 14 May, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »