If you peli-can't think of anything worse than experiencing another pedestrian meal, make like The Chicken and cross the road to get to today's deal from The Pelican Cafe.
• For £24 (up to a £49.90 value, for up to 52% off), you and a friend can enjoy a starter, main, and glass of prosecco.
• Alternatively, it's £46 (up to a £99.80 value,for up to 54% off) for four people, or £64 (up to a £149.70 value, for up to 57% off) for six people.
• Start by getting your beak into a small plate, such as potted hot salmon with a hint of chilli or wild scottish mushrooms on toast with a poached egg.
• Then, give yourself the green light for an 'mmm' inducing main, choosing from the likes of fish of the day, slow roasted pork belly, seared Scottish venison steak with truffle and parmesan mash, and butternut squash, pumklin, and vegetable tagine.
• You'll find this award-winning eatery on Argyle Street in Glasgow's West End.
• Today's voucher makes for a great gift to give on Valentine's Day.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 14, 2014
map & location
The Pelican Cafe
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£24), Four (£46), or Six (£64) People
up to 52%
popular right now
Mister Singh's India
Seven-Dish 'Taster Menu' for Two (£21), Four (£42), or Six (£150) P...£21
The Skiddaw Hotel
One- or Two-Night Lake District Getaway for Two, with Tea and Scone...£129
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Health Central East Kilbride
Spa Day with Two Treatments, Lunch, Use of Facilites, and Two Futur...£39
Bank Street Bar Kitchen
Two-Course Meal for Two with a Cocktail, Bottle of Beer, or Glass o...£16