× View Today's Deals

You missed it This great deal for Dreghorn Photography is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.

deal over
deal over!

details

We've all been there -- flicked through our holiday snaps and realised that most pictures are 90% sand and the remaining 10% some stranger in their swimmers. Get savvy with today's deal from Dreghorn Photography -- a fundamentals of photography course for £28 (a £60 value).

• The four-hour course focuses on helping you get to grips with your camera settings, lenses, focus, shutter speed, and digital editing and is perfect for beginners starting out.
• Sessions are available at various times throughout the week, with several start dates to choose from.
• Your experienced instructor, Stuart, will show you the ropes and the hands-on work will make sure you really get to grips with your camera.
• The custom-built studio is located in Kinning Park, just outside Glasgow city centre -- easily accessible by public transport and there is plenty of parking.
• Got a snap-happy friend? Treat them to today's deal and you could both look heaps better in future pics.

Don't settle for mediocre holiday photos -- because no matter how well you got on with that person in the bottom left corner of your photo, we doubt you'll really want to remember them ten years down the line.

You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.

Enjoy By June 13, 2014

location

  •  
    95 Portman Street, Glasgow, G41 1EJ
    0141 429 7457 | get directions

Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration Date

See Details »

back by popular demand:

Dreghorn Photography
Four-Hour Fundamentals of Photography Course

    • from £28
  • deal over gift it!
  • up to 53%
  • 12
  • --:--:--
Sponsored Links