We've all been there -- flicked through our holiday snaps and realised that most pictures are 90% sand and the remaining 10% some stranger in their swimmers. Get savvy with today's deal from Dreghorn Photography -- a fundamentals of photography course for £28 (a £60 value).
• The four-hour course focuses on helping you get to grips with your camera settings, lenses, focus, shutter speed, and digital editing and is perfect for beginners starting out.
• Sessions are available at various times throughout the week, with several start dates to choose from.
• Your experienced instructor, Stuart, will show you the ropes and the hands-on work will make sure you really get to grips with your camera.
• The custom-built studio is located in Kinning Park, just outside Glasgow city centre -- easily accessible by public transport and there is plenty of parking.
• Got a snap-happy friend? Treat them to today's deal and you could both look heaps better in future pics.
Don't settle for mediocre holiday photos -- because no matter how well you got on with that person in the bottom left corner of your photo, we doubt you'll really want to remember them ten years down the line.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By June 13, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Four-Hour Fundamentals of Photography Course
up to 53%
popular right now
Six-Dish Tapas Meal for Two People (£15) Or 12-Dish Tapas Meal for ...£15
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Starter, Main Course, and Bellini Cocktail Each for Two People£19
One (£29), Three (£69), Six (£149) Sessions of 'Skin Tightening' Tr...£29
The Skiddaw Hotel
One- or Two-Night Lake District Getaway for Two, with Tea and Scone...£129