"Moon river, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style..." Take inspiration from Audrey Hepburn's song and wherever you're going, go the way of Ocho on the Canal.
• Two drifters off to see the world can take afternoon tea on the waterfront for £8 (a £22.50 value).
• Or, four people can enjoy the experience for £16 (a £45 value).
• Drop anchor at the delightful Speirs Wharf eatery and you'll find there's such a lot of treats to see, with a menu that includes tea or coffee, a selection of sandwiches, and a scone with cream, butter, and jam each.
• Waitin' round the bend from Craighall Road in the city centre, Ocho is the perfect place to kick back and relax with a friend and admire the view.
• Today's voucher makes for a great gift to give on Valentine's Day.
Don't let today's deal Golightly: click 'Buy Now' and go after the rainbow's end with a Huckleberry friend at this dream maker of a restaurant.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 17, 2014
map & location
back by popular demand:
Ocho on the Canal
Afternoon Tea for Two (£8) or Four (£16)
up to 64%
popular right now
Mister Singh's India
Seven-Dish 'Taster Menu' for Two (£21), Four (£42), or Six (£150) P...£21
The Skiddaw Hotel
One- or Two-Night Lake District Getaway for Two, with Tea and Scone...£129
Starter, Main, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two£24
Health Central East Kilbride
Spa Day with Two Treatments, Lunch, Use of Facilites, and Two Futur...£39
Bank Street Bar Kitchen
Two-Course Meal for Two with a Cocktail, Bottle of Beer, or Glass o...£16