Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius once said, "think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -- to breathe, to think, to love... and to enjoy delicious food at Caffe Amare." Alright, we've tweaked the quote slightly, but we think you'll agree after seeing today's deal: a two-course Italian meal two people for just £12 (up to a £27.30 value, for up to 56% off).
• Bruschetta each, served with basil, garlic, red onion, olive oil, and fresh tomatos.
• Then, conquer a main each, choosing from the likes of lasagne, penne arabiata, penne carbonara, and Italian chicken ciabata.
• You'll also be gladius to know you can choose any regular hot or cold drink, with the coffee menu featuring lattes, mochas, and more.
• Corkage is included so feel free to bring your own beer or wine.
• Exuding a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, this Italian eatery is situated on Byres Road.
Want more? Check out Caffe Amare on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 27 June, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »