Is it about thyme you tried somewhere new for dinner? Well then it won't take a sage to see that today's deal from restaurant Heera is truly a big dill.
• Pepper us with £12 (a £30.20 value, for 60% off) and receive a delicious Indian buffet meal for two with a glass of wine each.
• Or curry favour with the family as the same deal is valid for four people for £23 (a £60.40 value, for 62% off).
• You could start with vegetable samosas, chicken pakora and spicy chicken in butter sauce and follow with main dishes such as lamb dahl and chicken tikka masala -- enjoy a guaranteed choice of six starters, nine curries, with a selection of dips, salad, rice, naan and tea or coffee, and ice cream.
• The award-winning head chef produces a daily changing menu, and aims to use locally sourced and the freshest possible produce.
• The restaurant owner PJ was named Chef of the Year in The Scottish Curry Awards 2013.
Sprinkle a little spice onto your evening meals, you'd be nut(meg)s to miss out.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 18 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »