94% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
At sixes and sevens over where to find your next dose of delicious Indian cuisine? Then make today's deal from Mister Singh's India your number one.
• For a number crunching £21 (a £50 value), two people can say 'chak de' to a seven-dish 'Taster Menu' -- that's four starters and three mains to devour between you.
• Or, for just £42 (a £100 value), four people can get their 'balle balle' on with the same deal -- sharing eight starters and six mains.
• Alternatively, for £61 (a £150 value), six people can dine, with 12 starters and 9 mains.
• Exuding an effortless blend of Punjabi flavours with a Scottish twist, this sumptuous set menu features starters such as tandoori chicken drumsticks, vegetable pakora, and Bombay potato fritters; mains include chicken chasni, lamb ambala, and haggis bhoona curry.
• Open Tuesday to Sunday at various times, this friendly family restaurant can be found on Elderslie Street.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 25 July, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »