You can search far and wide for a great meal until the cows come home but we bet you won't be able to satisfy your s-hankering for steak unless your pay a visit to 916 Diner.
• For a £23 (a £46.40 value), you and a friend can dig into a sumptuous steak meal.
• Or, for £45 (a £92.80 value), a herd of four people can dine.
• You'll start with a portion of hand dived seared scallops each, served with grilled black pudding and mango salsa.
• Then, make a moo-ve for a succulent grilled sirloin steak, accompanied by roasted tomato, portobello mushrooms, and gourmet chips.
• You'll find this friendly restaurant on Sauchiehall Street, a stone's throw away from Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum.
Don't let this deal fly pasture eyes -- click 'Buy Now' today.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 2 July, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »