68% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
If you're stuck in a restaurant rut, we're here to help you break out and try something new. Spice things up with this offer from The Lebanese.
• For £18 (up to a £41.40 value, for up to 57% off) two people can tuck into a starter, main course, and hot or soft drink each.
• For £35 (up to an £82.80 value, for up to 58% off) get the same thing for four people.
• For £52 (up to a £124.60 value, for up to 58% off) make it six people.
• This funky new restaurant is located on Gibson Street in the West End.
• Choose from a wide range of mouth-watering and authentic Middle Eastern cuisine.
• Start with choices such as humus or falafal, and move on to mains such as boneless baby chicken marinated in garlic, lemon, and herbs and served with rice or chips.
• Alcohol is not served, but you can bring your own for a separately payable £3 surcharge.
Want more? Check out The Lebanese on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 23 July, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »