One Italian proverb goes, 'A tavola non si invecchia' or, 'At the table with family and friends, one does not grow old.' If you could go for some anti-aging right now, head to Casa Italia.
• Have a rare old time at this beautiful family-run restaurant with six tapas dishes and a cocktail or glass of wine each for two for just £15 (up to a £35.08 value).
• Alternatively, take the whole family and get the same thing with 12 tapas dishes to share between four for £28 (up to a a £70.16 value) or 18 tapas to share between six for £41 (up to a £105.24 value).
• The tapas menu includes the likes of cured Italian meats, deep fried squid rings with garlic mayonnaise, breaded mushrooms stuffed with mozzarella, and even a speciality haggis fritter served with a mascarpone cheese.
• Head chef Domenico and his family have brought their traditional, freshly-cooked dishes all the way from Southern Italy and have been awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
• This warm and welcoming eatery can be found on the corner of Kilbowie Road and Montrose Street in Clydebank.
Today's deal is ageing fast so click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By 15 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »