With chicken tikka masala declared a 'British national dish' there's no doubt about it -- we Brits love a good curry. Extend your culinary range past the Indian border at the brand new and refurbished Indian Platform, where you can choose from curries native to Pakistan and Nepal as well as India.
• For just £10, two people can choose a curry main dish with either rice or plain naan each.
• For £19, four people can dine on the same offer.
• Whether your spice tolerance is at the 'mild' or 'extremely hot' end of the spectrum, you'll find a menu to to make your tastebuds tingle.
• Go for an old faithful such as lamb rogan josh, bhoona, or classic korma, or expand your repertoire and try a zarila nasha, murgh mokul or Bengali delicacy mangsho jhol.
• The restaurant boasts a great location on Great Western Road, 0.7 miles from Anniesland Railway Station.
• It's part of the same building as The Italian Bistro, and is home to a beautiful interior and superb food.
• You can choose to eat in at the friendly restaurant, or takeaway -- offer is valid for collection, or for delivery to certain post codes for a small charge.
• Valid Sunday to Friday only (excludes Saturdays).
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 11 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »