82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Drinking your morning 'cuppa' on the go may be fine during the working week, but taking time out requires a change of pace. Slow down and spoil yourself with a relaxing spa treatment, spa access, and a leisurely afternoon tea at Gleddoch House Golf Hotel and Spa.
• For £39 (a £94.95 value) say yes to some 'me' time: enjoy an Elemis skin radiance booster facial and exotic hand and arm re-energiser, and afternoon tea, and spa access for one.
• Fancy bringing along a friend? £75 (a £189.90 value) gets two people the same offer.
• Friendly and experienced therapists will pamper you with a soothing facial and stimulating hand and arm re-energiser using luxurious Elemis products.
• When your 60-minute treatment is finished, stroll out to the porch and soak up the stunning views of the Scottish countryside whilst enjoying afternoon tea.
• You'll also be able to enjoy the spa facilities, including a pool, sauna, and steam room.
• Based in Renfrewshire, the hotel is a scenic drive from Glasgow city centre, and the nearest train station is Langbank (1.3 miles).
Want more? Check out Gleddoch House Golf Hotel and Spa on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »