95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Is your search for authentic yet affordable Indian cuisine making you see red? Don't get angry -- say yellow to this deal from Green Chill Café.
• For £16 (up to a £33.60 value) you and a friend can enjoy a two-course meal including a starter, main, and side each from the a la carte menu.
• Or, for just £30 (up to a £67.20 value) four people can tuck into the same deal.
• Choose to start with chicken pakora or vegetable samosa perhaps, before moving onto a main of bindi ghost or paneer saag wala with a side of paratha or pilau rice.
• More of the sharing type? For £17 (up to a 39.70 value each), two people can dig into five tapas dishes to share, washing it down with one bottle of house wine to share.
• Alternatively, pay £32 (up to a £79.40 value) for ten tapas dishes and two bottles of house wine to share between four people.
• Tap into the likes of chicken korma, desi lamb, and tadka dhal.
• This friendly and relaxed eatery can be found on Argyle Street, open Tuesday to Sunday.
• Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 28 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Green Chilli Cafe
Starter, Main, and Side for Two (£16) or Four (£30); or Tapas for Two with a Bottle of Wine to Share (£17), or Tapas for Four with Two Bottles of Wine (£32)
enjoy £17.60 savings
- from £16
up to 52%