95% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Is your search for authentic yet affordable Indian cuisine making you see red? Don't get angry -- say yellow to this deal from Green Chill Café.
• For £16 (up to a £33.60 value) you and a friend can enjoy a two-course meal including a starter, main, and side each from the a la carte menu.
• Or, for just £30 (up to a £67.20 value) four people can tuck into the same deal.
• Choose to start with chicken pakora or vegetable samosa perhaps, before moving onto a main of bindi ghost or paneer saag wala with a side of paratha or pilau rice.
• More of the sharing type? For £17 (up to a 39.70 value each), two people can dig into five tapas dishes to share, washing it down with one bottle of house wine to share.
• Alternatively, pay £32 (up to a £79.40 value) for ten tapas dishes and two bottles of house wine to share between four people.
• Tap into the likes of chicken korma, desi lamb, and tadka dhal.
• This friendly and relaxed eatery can be found on Argyle Street, open Tuesday to Sunday.
• Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2014.
Enjoy By 28 August, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Green Chilli Cafe
Starter, Main, and Side for Two (£16) or Four (£30); or Tapas for Two with a Bottle of Wine to Share (£17), or Tapas for Four with Two Bottles of Wine (£32)
enjoy £17.60 savings
- from £16
up to 52%