Herbs and spice, and all things nice. This deal from Assam's is all of those things and will tickle those taste buds and awaken the senses.
• For £7 (a £13.90 value) two people can enjoy an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet lunch.
• Or pay £13 (a £27.80 value) for four people to tuck into the same tasty offer.
• Feel like you are stepping into India, with traditional food bursting with exotic flavours.
• Fill your plate with tantalising starters like chana chatt, fish pakora, and garlic mushrooms; before moving onto tempting mains like chicken tikka chasni (barbecued chicken cooked in a sweet creamy sauce), and lamb rogan josh.
• Located in the heart of Glasgow city centre, a short walk (0.2 miles) from Glasgow Central station.
• A full bar is available or you can bring your own bottle of wine -- corkage from £2.50 a bottle.
• Assam's was shortlisted for the 'Best of Glasgow' award at the seventh annual Scottish Curry Awards 2014.
• Voucher is valid Monday to Thursday from 12 to 3 p.m. and from 12 to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Want more? Check out Assam's on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 5 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »