Herbs and spice, and all things nice. This deal from Assam's is all of those things and will tickle those taste buds and awaken the senses.
• For £7 (a £13.90 value) two people can enjoy an all-you-can-eat Indian buffet lunch.
• Or pay £13 (a £27.80 value) for four people to tuck into the same tasty offer.
• Feel like you are stepping into India, with traditional food bursting with exotic flavours.
• Fill your plate with tantalising starters like chana chatt, fish pakora, and garlic mushrooms; before moving onto tempting mains like chicken tikka chasni (barbecued chicken cooked in a sweet creamy sauce), and lamb rogan josh.
• Located in the heart of Glasgow city centre, a short walk (0.2 miles) from Glasgow Central station.
• A full bar is available or you can bring your own bottle of wine -- corkage from £2.50 a bottle.
• Assam's was shortlisted for the 'Best of Glasgow' award at the seventh annual Scottish Curry Awards 2014.
• Voucher is valid Monday to Thursday from 12 to 3 p.m. and from 12 to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Want more? Check out Assam's on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 5, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »