"Moon river, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style..." Take inspiration from Audrey Hepburn's song and wherever you're going, go the way of Ocho on the Canal.
• Two drifters off to see the world can take in a cream tea with sandwiches on the waterfront for £8 (a £22.50 value).
• Or, four people can enjoy the experience for £16 (a £45 value).
• Drop anchor at the delightful Speirs Wharf eatery and you'll find there's such a lot of treats to see, with a menu that includes tea or coffee, a selection of sandwiches, and a scone with cream, butter, and jam each.
• Waitin' round the bend from Craighall Road in the city centre, Ocho is the perfect place to kick back and relax with a friend and admire the view.
• For a £1 supplement per person, you can enjoy a small selection of cakes as well.
Don't let today's deal Golightly: click 'Buy Now' and go after the rainbow's end with a Huckleberry friend at this dream maker of a restaurant.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 6, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »