"Moon river, wider than a mile, I'm crossing you in style..." Take inspiration from Audrey Hepburn's song and wherever you're going, go the way of Ocho on the Canal.
• Two drifters off to see the world can take in a cream tea with sandwiches on the waterfront for £8 (a £22.50 value).
• Or, four people can enjoy the experience for £16 (a £45 value).
• Drop anchor at the delightful Speirs Wharf eatery and you'll find there's such a lot of treats to see, with a menu that includes tea or coffee, a selection of sandwiches, and a scone with cream, butter, and jam each.
• Waitin' round the bend from Craighall Road in the city centre, Ocho is the perfect place to kick back and relax with a friend and admire the view.
• For a £1 supplement per person, you can enjoy a small selection of cakes as well.
Don't let today's deal Golightly: click 'Buy Now' and go after the rainbow's end with a Huckleberry friend at this dream maker of a restaurant.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 6 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »