The Academy Awards have been nicknamed The Oscars since the 30s but nobody's quite sure who to credit for the name. One thing you can be sure of is that if you swing by Oscars on Bath Street you'll be so distracted by the food, you'll have little interest in where the name came from. For £21 (up to a £44.75 value) two people will enjoy a two-course meal with a bottle of wine to share.
• For your starter, why not tuck into a crab cake with lime and coriander, or breaded mushrooms, before moving on to Cajun salmon or chicken Milanese for mains.
• A bottle of wine is the perfect accompaniment to your meal.
• Oscars is a bar and lounge located on Bath Street, its chic decor of mirrors and booths make it the perfect place to kick back and relax.
• On Fridays and Saturdays, their resident DJ will be playing tunes from 9 p.m. until late.
• Located a short walk (0.3 miles) from Glasgow Queen Street station.
• Valid seven days a week.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By November 22, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »